We currently have a space within the Brethren for a new member.
The role is varied and covers a few area's so please read carefully and only apply if you think that you fit the bill!
• Local beer deliveries
• Ensuring deliveries are completed in a safe and timely manner
• Packaging/building pallets for collection in accordance with company practice
• Ensuring pallets are constructed so contents are safe and secure in transit
• Assisting with canning/boxing/packaging of beer as required
• Helping to maintain clean and organised cold store and warehouse
• Assisting with stock taking and record keeping as directed
• Carry out any general housekeeping required in the brewery/warehouse to ensure that it is safe and well organised
• Carry out routine maintenance tasks as required
• Work in a clean and tidy fashion at all times
• Full clean driving license
• Safe lifting techniques
• Experience of packaging / pallet building
• Forklift experience desirable
• Good communicator
• Working to deadlines
• Adaptable to varied day-to-day duties
• Direct Line manager is Packaging and Warehouse Coordinator
• Work alongside the Brewing and Sales teams
To apply, please send over your CV and cover letter to ciaran [at] northernmonkbrewco.com with the subject title "Brewery Vacancy".