A new opportunity has arisen to join Northern Monk in the capacity of Production Manager
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Day to day management of our packaging and brewing activities.
- Forward planning, with Mgt team, of resources, brew plans, Canning schedules.
- Ensuring application & compliance of production staff to all Company and Legal policies, procedures.
- Managing warehousing and distribution / delivery – in conjunction with sales.
- Managing and assigning responsibilities to individuals for H&S, HACCP, Housekeeping, SOPs upkeep, training.
- Ensuring a safe operational environment.
- Day to day Quality Control, compliance to process and product specs
- Quality Assurance – as per specs set by Head Brewer
- Ensuring Production operations are documented as required by the Business and that Packaging contents due diligence is measured, recorded, reported weekly, monthly.
- Managing beer and packaging losses – to reduce down.
- Implementing appropriate training of staff – ensuring up to date SOPs’. Maintaining of SOPs’ / procedural Manual maybe a.n.other’s responsibility – with a view to establishing a Quality System).
- Develop a Maintenance strategy that provides practical, realistic support to the Production operation – whether from local service suppliers and/or spare parts held on site or a short call off.
- With Mgt team, develop / implement process improvements, Plant mods as identified through operations and/or as part of expansion plans.
The ideal candidate will be a highly disciplined and organised individual with significant managerial and leadership experience.
Please email russell [at] northernmonkbrewco.com with a CV and covering letter if interested.